Donate to Applewood Centers
Applewood Centers is a private, non-profit mental health and social services agency. Approximately 6,000 children and their families find solutions from Applewood Centers each year in part due to people like you. We rely on private contributions to run our programming together with Philanthropic donations from organizations, corporations, government funding and grants from foundations.
Thank you for Supporting Applewood Centers!
Other Ways You Can Give
- Make a donation to our Annual Fund
- Honor someone special with a Tribute or Memorial Gift
- Participate in your company's Employee Matching Gift Program
- Host a third party fundraiser
- Make an in-kind contribution
- Become a corporate sponsor or partner
- Life Insurance
- Estate Planning, Will Committment, Gift Annuity, Charitable lead trust, Charitable remainder trust