A non-for-profit parent company of Applewood Centers, Bellefaire, and Monarch Teaching Technologies.
Our mission statement: Applewood Centers fosters solutions for children, youth and families.
Our vision statement: Applewood Centers is a leader in improving the lives of children in Ohio by providing high quality behavioral healthcare and out-of-home services for children and their families.
Our commitment is to:
- Deliver high quality, results focused programs and services
- Ensure the agency’s long-term economic viability
- Develop a diverse team of skilled professionals
- Build on over 175 years of excellence in service
- Serve a diverse population reflective of our community
- Monitor and ensure desired outcomes for children
- Employ training and technology to best support excellent service
- Embrace our core values in all we do.
Click on the image to make your gift to Applewood Centers.
The Connecticut School Shootings: Helping Children Cope
We at Applewood Centers, Inc. send our condolences and our support to the families. We recognize that children and families in our community might need help in coping with their reaction to the widespread news reporting on the incident. Click here for sources of information.