Applewood Centers is a private, non-profit mental health and social services agency. Approximately 6,000 children and their families find solutions from Applewood Centers each year in part due to people like you. We rely on private contributions to run our programming together with Philanthropic donations from organizations, corporations, government funding and grants from foundations. Approximately 6,000 children and their families find solutions from Applewood Centers each year in part due to people like you.
Ways You Can Give
- Make a donation to our Annual Fund
- Honor someone special with a Tribute or Memorial Gift
- Participate in your company's Employee Matching Gift Program
- Host a third party fundraiser
- Make an in-kind contribution
- Become a corporate sponsor or partner
We will work with you to establish gifts through
- Life insurance
- Estate Planning, Will Committment, Gift Annuity, Charitable lead trust, Charitable remainder trust
To make a contribution, you can do so through our online secure site by clicking here or print our contribution form and mail it with your check payable to Applewood Centers to:
22001 Fairmount Boulevard
Shaker Heights, OH 44118
Or, call our development team to discuss options for contributing to Applewood Centers.